Legal Notice and Conditions of Use
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This legal notice includes the general conditions that regulate access and use of the website www.gefico.com, (hereinafter, “the website,” “the Portal” or “web page”), which GEFICO ENTERPRISE, S.L. makes freely available to Internet users.
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society and electronic commerce services, the ownership data for the website and general information are given below.
- Business name: GEFICO ENTERPRISE, S.L. (hereinaftetr, “GEFICO”).
- Registered Office: C/ Polígono do Acevedo, Parcela A, 15185 – Cerceda (A Coruña), SPAIN
- CIF (VAT number): B15793581
- Inscription in the register: Registro Mercantil de A Coruña, tomo 2.482, folio 186, hoja C-26986(A Coruña Companies Register, volume 2032, folio 215, page C-0052)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: (+34) 981 250 111
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL
Access and/or use of the website confers on the person doing it the status of User, and their acceptance, from that moment on, fully and without reservations, these General Conditions of Use, as well as the Specific Conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions for certain Portal services and contents.
The owner of this website may unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever they deem it appropriate, change the structure and design of the portal, as well as change or eliminate the services, content and its conditions of access and/or use.
Through the www.gefico.com website, GEFICO offers Users the possibility of getting to know the company, its products and services. This legal notice regulates the access, navigation and use of this website.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the Website’s content and, in particular, the trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, text, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software and any other signs or elements with an industrial and/or commercial use are protected by the industrial and intellectual property (IP) rights of the owners of the Website or third parties who have authorised their inclusion in the website. Therefore, any use and/or reproduction of those trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, text, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software and other signs or elements with an industrial and/or commercial use is expressly prohibited without the express written consent of the owner of the website.
The owner of the website will not be responsible for the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties that may arise from the inclusion on the website of trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, text, photographs, graphics, logos , icons, software and any other signs or elements with an industrial and/or commercial use belonging to third parties who have stated they are the holders of that IP and have authorised their inclusion in the website.
Under no circumstances will it be understood that access to the website and the navigation of it by the User implies a waiver, transmission, or total or partial transfer of the aforementioned rights by the owner of the Website or other relevant rights owners, nor the grant of a right, expectation of right, or any authorisation to alter, transform, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the contents of the website, whose alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication will require, in all circumstances, the prior express written authorisation of the owner of the website or of the relevant rights owners.
The owner of the website will not be responsible for the content of web pages linked to by the website, nor for the breaches of the rights of third parties which those pages may occasion.
The owner of the website is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, for example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website, correct display, or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
4. RULES OF USE OF THE WEB PAGE
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the Law and with these conditions. The user will be liable to the owner of this website and to third parties for any damage that may be caused by a failure to comply with this obligation.
Access to this website is free. Its contents are purely informational and their sole purpose is to show the clients and users of the website GEFICO corporate information and that of its products and services.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Quality of the information: access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of GEFICO to verify the veracity, accuracy and timeliness of the information provided.
- Quality of service: access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of GEFICO to check for the absence of malware and/or any harmful component on the website or server that provides it. Under all circumstances it is the User’s responsibility to have available suitable technical security tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
- Availability of the service: GEFICO does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the endurance of the website contents. Therefore, the services provided through this Portal may be suspended or cancelled at any time by its owner, who is not responsible for damage caused to third parties.
6. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The relations established between the User and the owner of the website, will be governed in accordance with the provisions of current applicable Spanish legislation and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña.
In Cerceda, on May 25, 2018.